New Life



45mm by 15mm - Mosaic gold in sterling silver
Email for Purchase Info

Three years ago, my life changed completely, in a hurried instant that was a long time coming. Three years ago, I was sitting on Perissa beach, lying next to my snoring soon-to-be ex husband after a very dramatic and traumatic ferry ride that dumped us on Santorini at 4am, with no way into our accommodation. Three years ago, I was grateful he was sleeping, so I could enjoy that sunrise without walking on eggshells, without having to assuage his ever present anger. Three years ago, while watching the street dogs play, street dogs I was as yet unaware I would come to know by name, I scraped together a moment of personal bliss in what was otherwise increasing chaos.


Little did I know, three hours later, I would never see him again. And my new life started. 



Comments