Shades of Grey - SOLD



20mm diameter - Mosaic gold in sterling silver
Email to Purchase Similar

When I was a child, I had a very defined view on how people should act and behave. Heck, I'll be the first to admit I was a goody two shoes AND a smarty pants. By the time adolescence rolled around, I realized things were not quite so black and white, and that many viewpoints had validity. Life was full of greys, not extremes.

I guess that is what happens as we get older. We develop more empathy and compassion, and those shades of grey, while making things more murky, offer a great measure of self forgiveness (and hopefully forgiveness of others). I now realize that no one quite knows what they are doing in this crazy drama we call life. Which is always heartening, because most of the time, I don't know what I'm doing either, so we are all in these shades of grey together. 

Comments