Uniqueness--SOLD



20mm by 15mm - Mosaic gold, smalti, filati in sterling silver

My mother recently celebrated a birthday, and though she owns a couple of my mosaic pendants, she didn't yet own any of my earrings, as I've only been making them a few months. Heck, even I don't own a pair yet. 

But my mom is a truly unique individual, and so I had to make her something very special. She also likes really BIG earrings, and the ones I have made thus far don't quite qualify. At one point a number of years ago she liked to joke about wearing earrings that went down to her navel. So I ordered these larger bases just for her, and then further amped them up by dropping them on some chains, which I've also never done. 

And thanks Mom, for being so exceptional. And for always encouraging me to march to the beat of my own drum. Sorry I forgot about that for a little while. I love you. 

Comments