Golden Moment



16mm by 16mm - Mosaic gold in sterling silver
Email for Purchase Info



As you read this I will be hunkered down and working on my piece to enter into the juried Mosaic Arts International exhibition which runs concurrent with the Society of American Mosaic Artist's conference, held this year in Philadelphia from March 11-14. Submission for the exhibition ends on December 15th, thus I'm a bit behind the 8 ball, having only come up with the idea for the piece on December 4th. I'm frantically working to get it done in time. Wish me luck both in finishing it, and having it accepted into the show if I do.


Registration opened for the conference on December 6th, and they had 100 registrants in the first 90 minutes! In addition to some fabulous sounding presentations, the conference puts on loads of workshops. I'm teaching "Precision Mosaic Jewelry" on March 11. While we naturally make jewelry in the class, the workshop would truly benefit anyone who wants to work small or to improve their cutting skills.

Comments