Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Chunks and Curves"-SOLD


5" by 6" - Dichroic glass and Eco smalti

Okay, I'm sure if I tried, I could come up with a better name for this one.  Apparently I am having an off day with the names. 

I've decided to get to 100 wee mosaics, then take a break to work on something big.  If anyone wants to watch that painful process, let me know--I can always consider setting up a work in progress page on my website or something.  I think I'm about 4 mosaics away or so, so I guess I should start thinking of ideas.  If anyone thinks one of my smaller pieces could translate into a larger one, let me know.  It's been so long since I've worked big that I think I need a refresher course in what works in that department.

1 comment:

sordar joy said...

Nice work .Thanks for the share. Keep up writing so that we can get more informative blogs like this one.
glass and stone mosaic