"Rock Garden"- SOLD

7" by 7" - Rocks, quartz, pyrite, and more rocks
I'm so glad I waited to work on this one. I was up early, fresh, and could really enjoy the process. I don't think I've ever produced a mosaic with so few cuts--just a couple of quartz points needed trimming. Everyone keeps emailing me as to which mosaic is their favorite, and this one is up there for me. And I just got a new shipment of fun goodies from Bill at Mosaicrocks.com, so I can't wait to play tomorrow. The ideas are really flowing now--if you ever get stuck, just force yourself into the studio for awhile and the ideas start coming, so it seems.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes!! I'm really drawn to this piece. I've become a rock fan this year to this speaks to me. So many rich materials used creatively. FABULOUS!!

Margi

PS-You are my daily inspiration, Margo. Thank you!